Wildlife Issue

Kitsap Animal Rescue investigates domesticated animal issues only.


Although we are not wildlife officers, we do investigate cases  regarding the keeping and or possession of wildlife here in Kitsap County, substantiated cases are then forwarded to the proper authorities for further enforcement or prosecution. 


If you think you know who may be keeping wildlife without proper authority you may contact the Washington State Wildlife Enforcement Department at:  http://wdfw.wa.gov

If you find an injured/orphaned wild animal or have a wildlife conflict:

Please direct all these inquiries to the West Sound Wildlife Center:

(206) 855-9057 (Wildlife Hospital & Hotline)

West Sound Wildlife Center
7501 NE Dolphin Drive
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110