- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Looking for a lost pet?
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Our Vet Partners
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Resources
- Feral Colonies / Community Cats
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- Shelter Tours
- About Us
Kitsap Humane Society gladly accepts gifts of vehicles for auction. Vehicles are auctioned off through Stokes Auction in Port Orchard (http://www.stokesauctioninc.com/). The vehicle must have a clear title, and be in running condition. In addition to cars, we accept items such as boats, Jet Skis, snowmobiles, commercial vehicles, horse trailers, 5th-wheel trailers, tractor-trailers and heavy-duty vans.
To donate a vehicle:
1) Fill out the Vehicle Donation Form and e-mail or mail it to Kitsap Humane Society. Stokes does not retain donor information for KHS. Please let us know who you are so that we can properly thank you!
2) Either take the vehicle to Stokes Auction, or contact KHS for vehicle pick up. If you deliver the vehicle yourself, be sure to tell them you are donating it for Kitsap Humane Society.
3) After the auction, we will send you a donation receipt and thank you letter stating how much the vehicle sold for.
If you have questions, please call Kassie Olmsted at 360.692.6977, ext. 1210 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for thinking of KHS!
IRS Tax Deduction Resources
- Publication 4303 - A Donor's Guide to Vehicle Donations
- Publication 561 - Determining the Value of Donated Property
- Publication 526 - Charitable Contributions