- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Looking for a lost pet?
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Vet Services/Info
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Cats
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- Shelter Tours
- About Us
Kitsap Humane Society always accepts employment applications. Kitsap Humane Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability. The following job opportunities are available:
Data Entry Clerk
Here we grow again! The Kitsap Humane Society is continuing to re-home more animals than ever, and our community spay/neuter programs are also seeing increases. To keep up with our growing numbers, KHS is seeking a part-time data entry clerk to work with our customer service department and help maintain accurate records. Responsibilities will include:
• Updating daily animal inventory records
• Creating and Printing kennel cards
• Maintaining and creating animal files
• Visual Kennel walk-thru for inventory integrity
• Updating animal medical records (vaccines, spay/neuter status, etc.)
• Entering animal descriptions (adoption summaries)
• Assist with data entry for animal transfers
• Customer Service support, answering customer inquiries and assisting customers with a variety of needs.
We are looking for a mature, upbeat, self-motivated individual who takes pride in a job well done. Customer Service experience is a must. The ideal candidate will have previous data entry experience, extensive experience with computer systems and Microsoft office, as well as the ability to learn new programs easily.
Salary is $10.00/hr, Mon-Fri, 9am – 1pm.
For consideration, please send a cover letter with two references and a resume to email@example.com. Submissions close March 7, 2014.