- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Looking for a lost pet?
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Our Vet Partners
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Resources
- Feral Colonies / Community Cats
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- Shelter Tours
- About Us
Current KHS volunteers can access our Volunteer Information Page by clicking on the link above. See your schedule, edit your personal information, and get volunteer department updates.
If you are a current volunteer and do not know your login or password, please contact the volunteer department at (360) 692-6977 x 1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS for Current Volunteers
1. What is my login name and/or password? Your login name is your email address. Your password is your volunteer number.
2. I forgot my volunteer number. How can I find my number again? Please email the Volunteer Coordniator at email@example.com and request that your volunteer number be emailed to you.
3. I tried to log in to my volunteer account, but the login page says that my account is disabled. What does this mean? When a volunteer has not recorded any service hours for a period of 3 months or more, their account is automatically rendered inactive, and the volunteer is no longer able to log in to their account.
4. If my volunteer account is inactive, what do I need to do to have it be changed back to active status? Please email the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your account be re-activated. Please be aware that if you have not logged any service hours for a period of 6 months or more, you are required to re-take Volunteer Orientation and Canine 101/Feline 101 before you may begin volunteering again.